Founded in 2006 by les Ateliers Jean Del’Cour, an non-profit sheltered workshop with a social integration aim, JD’C Innovation develops One-Stop Shop solutions tailored to each customer’s specific needs around three core activities : Composite, Connectics and Mechatronics.
With a focus on Defence and Aerospace, and more commonly, on innovative industrial processes, our competences range from build-to-print manufacturing to complete project management integrating several specialties, including collaborative design/development, prototyping, industrialization, certification/qualification and series production.
- Design of components + dedicated tooling.
- Metal-to-Composite reverse engineering.
- Development of Industrialization process, including integration of high precision mechanical components, electronics (RFID tags) and connectics.
- Production : pre-preg manual lay-up with various epoxy matrix material (glass and carbon) + Autoclave or Oven curing.
- Multi-material adhesive bonding, including ultrasonic and thermobonding.
- Equipment :
- 3 ISO 8 (class 100000) Clean rooms (600 m²) dedicated to Fabrics Cutting / Wrapping / Bonding
- Autoclave : diameter: 2m – length: 3m – Max press. 10 bar – Max t° 200° - 4 internal vacuum sockets
- Oven (section: 2mx2m – length: 3 m) Max t° 250° - 3 internal vacuum sockets.
- High precision ultrasonic welding
- Multi-material CNC machine. NDT ultrasonic control equipment
- Automatized cutting equipment for prepreg fabrics
- Design and Development of customized connecting devices for power, signal and IT.
- Prototyping, Industrialization
- Development of dedicated test benches and programs.
- Complete production management, including components supply, series production, final testing/control and logistics.
- Design and Development, Prototyping, Qualification, Industrialization and Series Production of devices integrating electromechanical components, connectics and electronics.
Quality Assurance: JDC Innovation and Ateliers Jean Del’Cour are EN9100 – ISO 9001 certified. Our Vacuum and Autoclave Polymerization Process are qualified by Airbus, Safran Aero Boosters and Sonaca.
Social engagement: Through the development of our activities, our #1 priority at JD’C group is to promote social integration through work, by providing socially disabled people with adapted jobs, completed with education programs and dedicated training.
References : THALES - CMI DEFENCE - FN HERSTAL - SONACA AIRCRAFT - THALES ALENIA SPACE - Safran Aero Boosters...
Rue de l’Expansion 29