BODAIR SA is active in the development, design and production of carbon fiber rods, struts, tubes and shafts.
- As a result of the R&D conducted by BODAIR, new technologies in carbon fiber rods, struts and shafts are emerging.
- BODAIR is eager to offer high quality rods and advanced designs allowing significant weight savings that largely exceed the current designs & mechanical performance of aluminum and/or stainless steel rods, struts and shafts.
- Thanks to the combination of a completely new manufacturing process with a new carbon fiber design, BODAIR has acquired a unique competitive advantage over traditional technology & design.
BODAIR uses the pre-impregnated carbon fiber filament winding technology.
- This technology will allow maximum control of the process and guarantees porosity levels that are significantly lower than the traditional
- RTM processes. It also ensures maximal repeatability and consistency in overall product quality.
- BODAIR uses patented production methodologies and designs enabling the production of parts which previously were not possible to manufacture.
BODAIR’s design makes it possible to integrate metallic inserts and flanges with a carbon fiber tube without using any glue or sealant. These metallic parts are positioned during the filament winding process and are consequently an integral part of the final product.
- Rods with adjustable ends feature one or two inserts in stainless steel, aluminum, titanium or HR polymers with a thread.
- Struts with fork type ends
- Shafts with metallic flanges at both ends will transfer high torque loads.
References and/or Certifications
ISO 9001 and EN 9100
Première avenue 104-106